Bankruptcy Basics, September 22, 2016 * 10:00am-11:30am pst
* Tom Imperiale, Senior Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company
* Roy McGrath, Vice President, Senior Underwriter, Old Republic Title Company
Dante Sergent, Senior Vice President, Northern California Title Operations Manager, Old Republic Title Company
• Bankruptcy Basics - Role of Bankruptcy and its Purpose
• Description of Chapters; Description of Courts;
• Explanation of non-Bankruptcy counties;
• Explanation of common terminology
• Description of necessary documentation;
• What does Escrow need to review and What documents should be relayed to title;
• Application of Bankruptcy in Foreclosure
• What documents are needed;
• How long is wait period
• Bankruptcy Remedies
• Sale property free and clear;
• Exempt property;
• Sale of property after discharge
• ...and more!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by LIVE WEBINAR!
Cost is only $60.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $85.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, handouts and sign-in sheet prior to webinar via email. Registrant will also need to sign and return the sign-in sheet so we may verify the registrant’s attendance for those registrants desiring CE credit.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). Registrations must be received by September 21st at 4:00pm PST. All cancellations received prior to September 21st will receive a refund less a $10.00 processing fee. NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after September 21st, although registrations may be transferred.