CLTA's Manual and P&E Forms Book Updated, Moved to Online Platform
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
The CLTA has moved the CLTA Manual and P&E Forms publications to an online format and will no longer be issuing either publication in the CD-Rom format. The new online platform will allow users to access the system online with a unique username and password.
At this time, the 2016 update to the publications has been completed and is available to all subscribers.
Key facts about the new online platform for subscribers:
- Subscribers will have a secure, single sign-on, password-protected user interface;
- Updates will be provided in real-time;
- Subscribers have the ability to search, print and export forms;
- Navigation within the publication is a similar format to the former CD version;
- Access to either on-line publication (CLTA Manual and/or CLTA P&E Forms) is available in one convenient location (depending on user subscriptions);
- The CLTA Manual will continue to be available to Regular Members only and online purchases will be verified before access is granted.
If you are not currently subscribed to either publication and are interested in purchasing one of these products, please click here to begin the process and a CLTA staff member will follow-up with you. Please do not hesitate to contact CLTA staff with any questions.