CLTA CD-ROM Publications to Expire Soon
Monday, December 19, 2016
CLTA Manual and P&E Forms Publications Contained on Former CD-Rom Disc Set to Expire 12/31/16.
CLTA moved the CLTA Manual and Policy and Endorsement Forms publications to on an online platform in July, 2016. These publications were previously offered in a CD-Rom version and are no longer available in this format. All formerly issued CD Rom discs will expire on December 31, 2016.
Anyone that previously installed these publications on their computers via the former CD Rom will no longer have access after December 31, 2016.
Annual subscriptions to the CLTA Manual are available to employees of Regular & Associate Member title companies. Annual subscriptions to the CLTA P&E Forms are available to anyone. Please contact the CLTA if you would like to subscribe to either or both publications.
The new online access offers the following to subscribers:
- Updates provided in real-time;
- A secure, single sign-on, password-protected user interface;
- Ability to search, print and download forms;
- Access to either on-line publication (CLTA Manual and/or CLTA P&E Forms), in one convenient location (depending on user subscriptions);
- Online publications are mobile friendly;
- The CLTA Manual will continue to be available to Regular Members only and online purchases will be verified before access is granted.
Members, click to order your online Manual and/or P&E publications.
Non-members, click to order your online P&E publication.