Recorded Webinar: New Recording Fee January 1st: How to Prepare for Implementation of SB 2
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Bulletin 17/18-51 | December 13, 2017
CLTA, in conjunction with California Mortgage Bankers Association, is pleased to offer: New Recording Fee January 1st: How to Prepare for Implementation of SB 2, a 1.25-hour recorded-webinar delivered right to your desktop. (Recorded Tuesday, December 12, 2017). Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.25 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Register Online Now!
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
1 hr presentation, 15 mins Q&A
What is Covered:
- Legislation Overview
- Noteworthy Exceptions to the Law
- Practical Implementation from a Lender's Perspective
- Default/Foreclosure Issues
- Covered Documents
- Recoverability Analysis
- Changes at Closing from a Title Perspective
NOTE: This webinar is for informational purposes only and is not intended to act as, nor it should be relied upon or construed as, legal or business practice advice.
CLTA Members: $25.00
- Andrew Boylan, Partner, McCarthy Holthus LLP
- Michael Pfeifer, Partner, Pfeifer & de la Mora, LLP
- Raymond Snytsheuvel, Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel, Paramount Equity Mortgage
- Nancy Tarr, Vice President, National Settlement Services, First American Title Company
- Lisa Tyler, National Escrow Administrator, Fidelity National Financial
- Mickey Vandenberg, SVP, National Escrow Administrator, WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Bill Jourdan, President, Northern California Title Co.
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by RECORDED WEBINAR!
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members and non-members. Price includes 1.25 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, handouts and sign-in sheet to submit for MCLE. Registrant will also need to sign and return the sign-in sheet for those registrants desiring CE credit.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.