Associate membership consists of real property attorneys, mortgage bankers, financial institution executives, data providers, contractors, consultants, and escrow agents.
RECOGNITION, COMMUNICATION, PARTICIPATION
- Affiliate Members are recognized each year in CLTA’s Annual Directory of Members (5,000-plus circulation),
- Listed on the CLTA website with live company links,
- CLTA’s monthly electronic newsletter, CLTA eNews,
- Highlighted in a special edition of CLTA’s monthly electronic newsletter, CLTA eNews, and requested to submit articles for publication.
- CLTA News Express, breaking news articles,
- CLTA’s Annual Summary of Legislation and
- CLTA bulletins.
PARTICIPATION (These events are opportunities to network with key personnel in a friendly environment)
- Affiliate Members are invited to participate in CLTA’s Annual Convention and in
- CLTA’s Education events. .
- Listed in the CLTA Annual Directory (over 5,000 distributed).
- Advertising Opportunity in the CLTA Directory – 1st come 1st served basis.
- Participate in the CLTA Annual Convention.
- Participate in the CLTA Education Seminars as an attendee or a potential speaker
- Purchase CLTA Education materials along with various CLTA publications at a member discount.
- A free copy of the Annual Directory and the CLTA Summary of Legislation.
- Write articles for the CLTA website and for electronic distribution.
- Receive select CLTA bulletins relating to matters of interest to the real estate industry, including important legislation and regulation.
- Listed in CLTA's Affiliate Section of CLTA website including website link.
- Receive the members-only electronic newsletters, the monthly CLTA eNews, and the periodic CLTA News Express.
ABOUT YOUR ANNUAL DUES
Your dues help support a wide range of Association activities from Governmental and Regulatory Relations to Education. Affiliate Membership is personal, not corporate and dues are $399 annually. The membership year runs from July 1 through June 30. In this coming year, the CLTA will face many legislative and regulatory issues. These issues include privacy, clarification of the anti-rebate law and the enforcement of that law in California and addressing racial restrictions contained in public records.
Become a Member Now!