Review of Commonly Used Title Forms
June 20, 2019 * 10:00am - 11:00am PST
Brought to you by CLTA's Education Committee
* Emilie Fox, Underwriting Counsel - First American Title Ins. Co.
* Kent D. Pelt, Vice President, Regional Underwriting Counsel, California & Hawaii - North American Title Ins. Co.
* Dante Sergent | Senior Vice President,Title Operations Development | Old Republic Title Co.
Join us for a summer review of the most commonly used title insurance forms. This webinar will be geared towards the beginner level and will be a brief overview of what these forms do and what they are used for, but is also a good refresher course for any title professional...
- Preliminary Reports: What are they? What are they not?
- Commitments: What is a Commitment? What is it used for?
- Owners Policies/Loan Policies: Differences? What determines liability? Is the effective date important?
- Binders: What is a Binder? What is it used for?
- Guarantees: In general, what is a Guarantee...what is it not? (Note: The TSG review will be a little more in-depth)
- Endorsements: What are endorsements used for? Can they impact the type of coverage being provided?
- ...and more!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by LIVE WEBINAR!
Register Online Now! (or Download PDF)
Cost is only $40.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $65.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.0 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, handouts and sign-in sheet prior to webinar via email. Registrant will also need to sign and return the sign-in sheet so attendance for those registrants desiring CE credit can be verified.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). Registrations must be received by June 19th at 4:00pm PST. All cancellations received prior to June 19th will receive a refund less a $10.00 processing fee. NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after June 19th, although registrations may be transferred.