Death and Title: Estates of Decedents and Probate Issues
October 8, 2019 * 11:00am - 12:00pm PST
Brought to you by CLTA's Education Committee
* Michael Dullea, Vice President, Western Region Underwriting Counsel - Title Resources Guaranty Co.
* Gytis Nefas, Vice President & Senior Underwriting Counsel - North American Title Ins. Co.
* Tom Imperiale | Senior Underwriting Counsel,Agent Advantage | First American Title Ins. Co.
Join us for a fall review of estates of decedents and probate issues. This webinar will be geared towards all levels and is also a good refresher course for any title professional...
- Probate terms; Administrator vs. Executor; Testate vs. Intestate; Succession, Heirs; Etc.
- Transfer on Death Deed (TODD)
- Requirements; Searching; Insuring – underwriting approval
- Insuring Real Property of Small Value
- Insuring Surviving Spouse
- Out of State Probates
- Judgment Liens
- Power of Attorney
- Order of Final Distribution
- Independent Administration of Estates (PC 10500)
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by LIVE WEBINAR!
Register Online Now! (or Download PDF)
Cost is only $40.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $65.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.0 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, handouts and sign-in sheet prior to webinar via email. Registrant will also need to sign and return the sign-in sheet so attendance for those registrants desiring CE credit can be verified.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). Registrations must be received by October 7th at 4:00pm PST. All cancellations received prior to October 7th will receive a refund less a $10.00 processing fee. NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after October 7th, although registrations may be transferred.