Listen Now to CLTA's Podcast: Recording in a Pandemic
Thursday, May 14, 2020
CLTA is pleased to offer the free podcast: Recording in a Pandemic, an audio recording you can listen to now. Please take time to hear how these county recorders are handling the changing guidelines surrounding the Coronavirus Pandemic.
What is covered:
Join in and listen to CLTA's Executive Vice President and Counsel, Craig Page, for a quick update on RON in California.
Then, hear Chris Stephan, Senior Vice President with eRecording Partners Network (ePN) ask County Recorders in Alameda, Los Angeles and San Diego how they are handling recordation of documents during this Pandemic.
In this episode, you will hear from:
- Craig Page, Executive Vice President and Counsel – California Land Title Association
- Chris Stephan, Senior Vice President – eRecording Partners Network (ePN)
- Jaime Pailma, Division Manager, Document Recording - Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder/County Clerk
- Val Wood, Chief Deputy Recorder/County Clerk - County of San Diego ARCC
- Matt Yankee, Chief, Clerk-Recorder's Office - County of Alameda