CLTA Titlecast - Sponsorship Opportunity
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
CLTA Titlecast, CLTA’s new On-Demand educational audio/video podcast series, delivers in-depth conversations with title experts about topics relative to the title industry in the state of California. See how your company can sponsor this important and free members-only education now.
For more information, see the Titlecast FAQs, Sponsor Reservation Form and Sample Titlecast episode.
- Verbal acknowledgement of the Sponsor(s) at the beginning and conclusion of the Titlecast by host (Sponsor(s) to provide Tagline of no more than 15 words)
- Sponsor logo(s) on main CLTA Titlecast page
- Sponsor logo(s) on the sponsored Titlecast episode webpage
- Sponsor logo(s) on News Express upon Titlecast release
- Sponsor logo(s) on each slide of presentation and/or handouts
- Minimum Shelf life of one year
Review our current and upcoming on-demand programs below (This list will be updated regularly and subjects are tentative and may change):
- September/early October 2020 (Expected Release: BASIC EASEMENT & ACCESS ISSUES)
- October 2020 (Expected Release: FRAUD, PART 1: ENTITY HIJACKING)
- November 2020 (Expected Release: FRAUD, PART 2: FORECLOSURE HIJACKING)
- December 2020 (Expected Release: FRAUD, PART 3: LOAN SLAMMING & SUSPICIOUS RELEASES)
- See CLTA Titlecast page for additional expected subjects
What is CLTA Titlecast? CLTA Titlecast, CLTA’s new free on-demand educational podcast series, delivers in-depth conversations with title experts about topics relative to the title industry in the state of California.
How long are the episodes? CLTA Titlecast episodes vary in length depending on the subject matter. Some Titlecast episodes are 10 minutes in length with the majority being 30-45 minutes in duration.
Why should my company sponsor a CLTA Titlecast? If you conduct business with the title industry in California, you don’t want to miss this opportunity! CLTA is the first land title association in the nation moving to a podcast format to educate the
title industry in California. And, CLTA’s communications are delivered to the top title executives in California, as well as the employees who facilitate the safe transfer of real property in the most populous state in the country.
Sponsorships can only be reserved by completing the Sponsor Reservation Form.