Listen to CLTA's Executive Vice President and Counsel, Craig Page, for a quick update on RON in California.
Then, hear Chris Stephan, Senior Vice President with eRecording Partners Network (ePN) ask County Recorders in Alameda, Los Angeles and San Diego how they are handling recordation of documents during this Pandemic.
In this episode, you will hear from:
- Craig Page, Executive Vice President and Counsel – California Land Title Association
- Chris Stephan, Senior Vice President – Electronic Recording Network (ePN)
- Jaime Pailma, Division Manager, Document Recording - Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder/County Clerk
- Val Wood, Chief Deputy Recorder/County Clerk - County of San Diego ARCC
- Matt Yankee, Chief, Clerk-Recorder's Office - County of Alameda
To download and save to your computer to play later, choose the share icon in the bottom right of the audio play box.