Webinar Recording | SB 2
How to Prepare for Implementation of the New Recording Fee | New Law Effective January 1, 2018
CLTA, in conjunction with California Mortgage Bankers Association, is pleased to offer this webinar recording as an important informational tool. This recording is 1.25 hours in length, as originally presented on December 12, 2017.
NOTE: This webinar is for informational purposes only and is not intended to act as, nor it should be relied upon or construed as, legal or business practice advice.
- SB 2 Legislation Overview | Noteworthy Exceptions to the Law
- Practical Implementation from a Lender's Perspective
- Default/Foreclosure Issues | Covered Documents | Recoverability Analysis
- Changes at Closing from a Title Perspective
- CLTA Members: $25.00 | Non-Member: $25.00 | Upon purchase a downloadable attachment will be made available to the purchaser.
- Upon purchase, a downloadable .PDF containing instructions on how to access the recording will be sent automatically via e-mail. Contact CLTA staff if you do not receive your access instructions.
- Andrew Boylan | Partner, McCarthy Holthus LLP
- Michael Pfeifer | Partner, Pfeifer & de la Mora, LLP
- Raymond Snytsheuvel | Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel, Paramount Equity Mortgage
- Nancy Tarr | Vice President, National Settlement Services, First American Title Company
- Lisa Tyler | National Escrow Administrator, Fidelity National Financial
- Mickey Vandenberg | SVP, National Escrow Administrator, WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Bill Jourdan | President, Northern California Title Company