CLTA is pleased to offer: Recognizing and Preventing Common Fraud Claims, a 1.5-hour recorded webinar delivered right to your desktop. Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.5 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Recorded: March 23, 2017 (1.5 hrs)
What is Covered:
- Anatomy of a Claim
- Common Claims
- Elder Abuse
- Forms of Elder Abuse
- What do to if Elder Abuse is Detected
- Red Flags in Real Estate Transactions
- Title Examination
- And more...
CLTA Members: $25.00
- Emilie Fox, Underwriting Counsel, Stewart Title Guaranty Company
- Randy Paslay, Vice President, Senior Regional Underwriter, Agency Division, Pacific Region, First American Title Insurance Company
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by LIVE WEBINAR!
- Tom Imperiale, Senior Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $45.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, handouts and sign-in sheet prior to webinar via email. Registrant will also need to sign and return the sign-in sheet so we may verify the registrant’s attendance for those registrants desiring CE credit.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.