CLTA is pleased to offer: Bankruptcy Basics, a 1.5-hour pre-recorded webinar delivered right to your desktop. Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.5 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Recorded: September 22, 2016 (1.5 hrs)
What is Covered:
- Bankruptcy Basics - Role of Bankruptcy and its Purpose
- Description of Chapters; Description of Courts
- Explanation of non-Bankruptcy counties;
- Explanation of common terminology;
- Description of necessary documentation;
- What does Escrow need to review and What documents should be relayed to title
- Application of Bankruptcy in Foreclosure
- What documents are needed
- How long is wait period
- Bankruptcy Remedies
- Sale Property Free and Clear
- Exempt Property
- Sale of Property after discharge
- And more...
CLTA Members: $25.00
- Tom Imperiale, Senior Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Ins. Co.
- Roy McGrath, Vice President, Senior Underwriter, Old Republic Title Company
- Dante Sergent, Senior Vice President, Northern California Title Operations Manager, Old Republic Title Company
Click here for Downloadable PDF Flyer!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by RECORDED WEBINAR!
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $45.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, including handouts, via email.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.