Webinar Recording | Death and Title: Estates of Decedents and Probate Issues
Recorded: October 8, 2019
CLTA is pleased to offer this webinar recording as an important informational tool. This recording is 1.00 hours in length, as originally presented on October 8, 2019.
NOTE: This webinar is for informational purposes only and is not intended to act as, nor it should be relied upon or construed as, legal or business practice advice.
What is Covered:
- Basics: Probate terms; Administrator vs. Executor; Testate vs. Intestate; Succession, Heirs; Etc.
- Transfer on Death Deed (TODD): Requirements; Searching; Insuring – underwriting approval
- Insuring Real Property of Small Value
- Insuring Surviving Spouse: Community property
- Trusts: Heggstad orders
- Out of State Probates: Ancillary Administration
- Judgment Liens
- Power of Attorney
- Order of Final Distribution: Vesting
- Independent Administration of Estates (PC 10500)
- ...and More!
- CLTA Members: $20.00 | Non-Member: $45.00 | Upon purchase a downloadable attachment will be made available to the purchaser.
- Upon purchase, a downloadable .PDF containing instructions on how to access the recording will be sent automatically via e-mail. Contact CLTA staff if you do not receive your access instructions.
- Michael Dullea | Vice President, Western Region Underwriting Counsel, Title Resources Guaranty Co.
- Gytis Nefas | Vice President & Senior Underwriting Counsel, North American Title Ins. Co.
- Tom Imperiale | Senior Underwriting Counsel, Agent Advantage, First American Title Insurance Company