Webinar Recording | Review of Commonly Used Title Forms
Recorded: June 20, 2019 (1.0 hour)
NOTE: This webinar is for informational purposes only and is not intended to act as, nor it should be relied upon or construed as, legal or business practice advice.
What is Covered:
Join us for a summer review of the most commonly used title insurance forms. This webinar will be geared towards the beginner level and will be a brief overview of what these forms do and what they are used for, but is also a good refresher course for any title professional...
- Preliminary Reports: What are they? What are they NOT?
- Commitments: What is a Commitment? What is it used for?
- Owners Policies / Loan Policies: Differences? What determines liability? Is the effective date important?
- Binders: What is a Binder? What is it used for?
- Guarantees: In general, what is a Guarantee...what is it not? (The TSG review will be a little more in-depth)
- Endorsements: What are endorsements used for? Can they impact the type of coverage being provided?
- ...and More!
- CLTA Members: $20.00 | Non-Member: $45.00 | Upon purchase a downloadable attachment will be made available to the purchaser.
- Upon purchase, a downloadable .PDF containing instructions on how to access the recording will be sent automatically via e-mail. Contact CLTA staff if you do not receive your access instructions.
- Emilie Fox | Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Ins. Co.
- Kent D. Pelt | Regional Underwriting Counsel, California and Hawaii, North American Title Ins. Co.
- Dante Sergent | Senior Vice President, Title Operations Development, Old Republic Title Company