CLTA is pleased to offer: Mechanics Liens, Part 1, a 1.5-hour pre-recorded webinar delivered right to your desktop. Participants requesting MCLE or PD will receive 1.5 CE credit for participating in the webinar.
Recorded: March 21, 2012 (1.5 hrs)
What is Covered:
- Who is entitled to mechanics liens?
- Mechanics liens priority
- What is "commencement"?
- What does "prestart" mean?
- What is "loss of priority"?
- The title industry's approach
- Non-construction loan contexts
- Pending disbursement coverage
- Incremental Coverage
- Incremental endorsements
- Draw-by-draw documentation
- Underwriting the project
- Underwrite the indemnity
CLTA Members: $25.00
- Edward Rusky, Senior National Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Company
- Dante Sergent, CLTA Education Committee Chair, Old Republic Title Company
Click here for Downloadable PDF Flyer!
Great education at an AFFORDABLE price! Delivered directly to your office by RECORDED WEBINAR!
Cost is only $25.00 per connection (one computer) for members, $45.00 per connection (one computer) for non-members. Price includes 1.5 hours MCLE/PD credit. The registrant will receive access information, including handouts, via email.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATIONS: Registration fee is for one single connection (one computer). NO REFUNDS will be granted on or after access information has been sent.
Do you have colleagues and associates who might benefit from these webinars? Please forward a link to this event.